DESE M.Tech. Admissions 2018
Information to candidates called for the written Test
- Candidates called for the written test are requested to report before 0730 am on 14th May 2018 at Central Lecture Hall Complex, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore-560012.
- Candidates shortlisted after the written test will have to appear for an interview either on 15th or 16th May 2018.
- List of shortlisted candidates and the interview schedule will be displayed on the notice boards (at DESE, department website and Central Lecture Hall Complex) on 14th May 2018 by 0700 pm.
- Candidates should be prepared to stay till 16th May 2018 to attend the DESE interviews. Prepare and make travel arrangements earlier in order to avoid last minute surprises.
14thMay 2018, Time: 08oo am to 0930 am
Venue for written test:
Central Lecture Hall Complex, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore-560012
15th and 16th May 2018
Venue for Interviews:
DESE building, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore-560012
Question paper structure for DESE M.Tech written test
The question paper is set for duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes and carries a maximum mark of 50. It has 10 one-mark questions, 8 two-mark questions and 8 three-mark questions. The questions will be in the following broad categories,
- Fill up the blanks
- Distinct answer based questions
The test questions will cover the following subject areas
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Electromechanical systems
- Power electronics
- Electronic Packaging